Saturday 9 November 2019

Brescia v Torino Preview

Torino head to the Stadio Mario Rigamonti in Brescia on Saturday afternoon in desperate need of their first victory since September.

Mario Rigamonti, one of the star defenders of the Grande Torino team was born in the city of Brescia and the stadium was named after him when it opened in 1959.

Nicolas Nkoulou has returned to the squad following suspension, however Kevin Bonifazi, Daniele Baselli, Iago Falque and Simone Zaza all miss out due to injury.

Brescia are one of the few teams in worse form that Toro, and have lost five of their last six matches. A defeat at fellow newly promoted side Hellas Verona last week resulted in former Toro player Eugenio Corini being sacked as manager, and he has been replaced by Fabio Grosso.

Prediction
Brescia 1-2 Torino

4 comments:

  1. Incredible tips and straightforward. This will be exceptionally helpful for me when I get an opportunity to begin my blog. Ravens vs Browns Live Stream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. dallas cowboys live free

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! free streaming patriots game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing. how to watch nfl games live online

    ReplyDelete